A blog about a kid who dreams about pretty girls, championship rings and sports writing.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Break: Day 1

Technically, my Spring Break began last Wednesday because I don't have class that day. Couple that with a pair of what I call "work vacation days" in St. Louis for the MVC Tournament, which started Thursday and I got extra vacation days.

Yet, I feel as if my break started today. So while you good folks were on the beach and mingling with co-eds you hope to never meet again after a night of fun, I was in a dentists chair. Then at an autoshop. Then on a couch in my chilly Chicago home.

So what am I gonna do to pass the time? Resumes. Job applications. Collect clips. Taxes.

Um, that doesn't sound like much of a vacation at all.

Ugh. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I write sports. I blog about sports. That's all you need to know.