A blog about a kid who dreams about pretty girls, championship rings and sports writing.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Break Day 3: I slept 'til 3 p.m. today

This isn't even worth blogging about. In fact, this should probably be reserved for Twitter. But I want freedom from 140 characters.

I slept 'til 3 p.m. today, kind of. I got up early (8 a.m.) to take my mom to the train station before visiting my Grandma. But then, I got home and just went to bed. It's too damn cold in Chicago. Too damn cold. Too damn windy. That's why I like Spring Break. Despite the cold and bullsh*t the city puts me through, it's always 70something degrees in my bedroom. It's even warmer under the covers.

That sounds dirty.

But don't worry, nothing happened. I've been sleeping the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I write sports. I blog about sports. That's all you need to know.