A blog about a kid who dreams about pretty girls, championship rings and sports writing.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A blog about press credentials

I'm channeling my inner St. Lunatic.

"You can find me in Saint Louie" is just running on repeat in my head right now. I'm actually here, in St. Louis, Mo., covering the Missouri Valley Conference Men's Basketball Tournament. This is the first time I've been here not as a fan, and to be honest, I'm having an awe-struck kind of moment here.

So this is really exciting, to me. I kind of figured it would be like that, though. When I was a kid, my friends filled up on hot dogs, pop and then eventually beer. I bought media guides and filled out score cards at ball games. I think then I knew I was destined to be different. Destined to be special.

Keep your eye on this blog for insider info. And by insider info, I mean a look at the life of a newspaper beat writer.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I write sports. I blog about sports. That's all you need to know.