A blog about a kid who dreams about pretty girls, championship rings and sports writing.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rapper + Teenage Angst = Hit song!

I know I'm supposed to hate this song, but I don't. I know I'm supposed to hate Wayne for using the autotune and then sing on top of that. I know I'm supposed to dis Weezy F. Baby for selling and going rock.

And for some gosh-awful reason I'm not sure why I like this song. It's hip-hop-meets-teenage angst.

I like it.



She had it all figured out/ But she left me with a broken heart/ F@#ked around and turned me down/ Cause she didn’t think I could play the part/ But now the prom queen, the prom queen/ Is crying senseless outside of my door/ She never know how/ How everything could turn around

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I write sports. I blog about sports. That's all you need to know.